Who are we and what do we do?
Our Mission is to provide a save environment for Pregnant woman where they will not be judged, but be loved & receive non manipulative counseling when having a unplanned pregnancy or are struggling with Post Abortion or any other crisis related pregnancy. To make sure that young girls will make well informed choices. To provide info & counseling on Sexual integrity issues, to be a safe place for woman to just talk, confidentially about all sexual issues. To provide alternative information on birth control.
Our services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL and available to ALL.
Our services include:
• Free pregnancy test.
• Crisis pregnancy counseling, addressing her emotions and realities.
• Telephonic counseling or counseling via email.
• Detailed information on parenting, adoption, abortion, development of a baby and sexually transmitted infections.
• Referral to a home for pregnant mothers who considers adoption or to a school for pregnant girls.
• In depth counseling for pregnancy loss, i.e. through abortion or miscarriage.
• Preventative programs in schools and tertiary institutions, creating a relaxed and fun atmosphere whilst telling the truth about sexuality and relationships and answering questions they are usually too shy to ask.
• Being a point of reference for schools and tertiary institutions for projects relating to unplanned pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections.
• Offering a program of sexual integrity and sexual wholeness, especially for the woman/girl with a negative pregnancy test.
Southern Cross Pregnancy Crisis & Care Centre
Tel: 083 3286601
No 8 Second Avenue, Bredasdorp
Serving: Bredasdorp, Arniston, Napier, Elim, Struisbaai